- English language at base, intermediate and advanced level.
- English and American literature and culture.

Just click on the menu item which indicates the level you are interested in.

15 febbraio 2012

(21) Pronomi personali complemento - Object Pronouns

Soggetto:     Complemento:
I                    me
you               you
he                 him
she               her
it                   it
we                us
you               you
they              them

I pronomi personali complemento si usano dopo il verbo come complemento oggetto o indiretto, o dopo una preposizione.
- He's a nice boy, I like him. (E' un ragazzo simpatico, mi piace)
- Call me a taxi, please. (Chiamami un taxi, per favore)
- Why don't you come with us. (Perchè non vieni con noi?)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento